whoever wants to do a question, go right ahead.
Printable View
whoever wants to do a question, go right ahead.
I don't know if I had already asked this, but...
A bear (who was in his home) walks North 1 Km to find food. Then he walks East 1/2 Km while he's eating it. Finally, he walks South 1 Km, returning to his home.
Which color is the bear?
huh? Color? o.O?
The Bear is White, you're on the south pole. :-) That's the only way it would work.
Yup, that's the answer [img]smile.gif[/img]
Polar bears are only on north pole, not south. ^^
Someone could have moved it [img]wink.gif[/img] . No other bear would have survived that cold besides a polar bear.
But think about this. Some bears live in forests. Forests are longer than 500 meters. Even though that bear walked 500 meters to the east, he should still be in the forest, which is technically its home. In other words, it never left its home in the first place. Or maybe that bear messed up the directions. Bears Ive met are not too handy with compass.
I guess a better way to have put it was "left a spot" and then "returned to that same spot".
I avoided the North Pole because it's more popular than the South, and I avoided saying "spot" or "point" because it might give clues on what kind of place the bear is